Featured Post

当你悲伤的时候

当你悲伤的时候,你的心里在想什么? 当你悲伤的时候,你会做什么事情? 当你觉得无助孤单的时候,你是否觉得世界黑暗? 可是你不要绝望,只要你交托耶稣。 主耶稣是我们的良友,他时常在我们的身旁。 主耶稣了解我们的忧伤,他会亲自安慰你。 所以不要觉得这世界黑暗,因为有主在保护。 我们...

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Amazing race

It was a lovely Saturday morning. I woke up at 7 something in the morning. I need to arrived uni at around 8:30am. There is an activity organised by AMS(Association of Malaysia Students). I am a committee member. So, I need to be there to help out the event.

The event was called Merdeka race initially but somehow don't know who changed it to amazing race. There were 20 participants. It was group of 5. Plus I'm one of the escorters that need to escort my team from a place to another place. Tiring job.


1st station is karawara.
2nd station is guild house.
3rd station is curtin library level 6.
4th station is IGA bentley.


So, basically we need to run/walk in such a big place. It is really tiring. It's been long that i've never run/walk that long distance already since the bushwalk. I guess this is an exercise for me. :)


The group that I escorted finished the 2nd. :D


1st place
Photobucket




1st runner up
Photobucket


2nd runner up
Photobucket



last place
Photobucket



Overall, it was a fun morning. :)

No comments: